Pages

Monday, 13 May 2019

My Family Pudlishing

WALT organise our ideas in our writing into basic paragraphs so that we are only talking about one thing or person at a time.

In my family I have 7 people my mum dad four brothers and one sister and three pets.

 My mum she works at  Driftwood Lodge she is 46 years old.  Mum helps me with my work  and cooks the best food  and I can't resist it and she goes to gym.

The 2 pets are zig and cheeka. My chicken cheeka she was on the news because she died she was the best.

Zig is the best dog ever and is really jumping around at Anits house.

Zig is awesome and sometimes scratches me when i'm at my sisters house.

His type is pitty cross staffy and his color is white and black.

Zig is fun to play with when I let him of the chain.

Zig loves walks in  the park.

My brother Gabe he is mean he  slaps me and punches me.

Sometimes when i'm bored i go out of  my room Gabe is watching movies and i watch too.

Terrance is my best brother he is 24 years old.

He protects me from Gabe Zion and Koroki.

When zion hits me i say zion or gabe or koroki hit me he said i will mash them later.

Then i feel protected when he is by myside.


Reflection:
I did well with writing my key words and working hard.
Next time I need to keep working on organising my ideas into paragraphs that just talk about one thing or person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.