Pages

Thursday, 13 June 2019

My Family Story Animation


WALT: We have been learning about our families.
We have been learning the stories of our families.
We have been learning to tell stories though animations in Slides.
We have been learning to record using Screencastify.

We created this because We Wanted to be able to share and save the special stories from our families.




two things i think i did well are

Next time i would like to try this sometime again and be faster with it.

  Next time i would like to make another screencastify and do all the copying and pasting again.

do like what you see?

6 comments:

  1. I really like your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello budy good work I really like your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lochie I love your work to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool how did you do this work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this woke it is cool but how did you do this work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malo e lelei my name is Quinn
    I am from Glen innes. I like your funny animation. Is that a true story? I thoughts when your nana
    got bitten her on the butt was
    funny.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.